For more information, please contact Katelyn Friel, at email@example.com or 215-979-1660.
Wescott Financial Advisory Group LLC is a relationship-driven, empathetic, independent wealth management firm committed to providing individuals and institutions with unmatched proficiency and multi-disciplined expertise to cultivate their best possible well-being. The company’s diverse team members are experts in investments, law, accounting and business, and hold a wide range of industry-acclaimed credentials that enable them to offer thoughtful and personal advice to their clients. Wescott is one of the top wealth management firms in the nation, as ranked by Barron’s, Forbes, CNBC and Financial Advisor magazine. Founded in 1987, Wescott has offices in Philadelphia, Boca Raton, Miami and San Francisco.
- Winner of Fidelity Investment’s “Be Greater” Award, 2015 (inaugural year)
- #1 in Pennsylvania on Barron’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors by State list, 2017 (fourth consecutive year in the top 3)
- #18 on Barron’s Top 100 Independent Advisors list, 2016 (eighth consecutive year in the top 50)
- Named to the Forbes list of Top 100 Wealth Managers, 2015 (inaugural year)
- # 84 on Forbes list of Top 100 RIA Firms by Ten-Year Growth, 2016 (inaugural year)
- #17 on CNBC’s list of Top 100 Wealth Management Firms, 2015 (second consecutive year in the top 20)
- Named a Top RIA on the Financial Times 300 list, 2016 (third consecutive year)
- #14 on Bloomberg’s Top 50 Registered Investment Advisers, 2015
- Named a Top 5 Investment Research Team by Financial Advisor magazine, 2013 (list no longer published)
- Top 5% of RIAs in Financial Advisor magazine, 2016 (tenth consecutive year in the top 5%)
- #77 on WealthManagement.com’s Topn100 Registered Investment Advisers, 2015
- Named a Top RIA by InvestmentNews, 2015 (eighth consecutive year)
- #47 on Financial Planning magazine’s list of Top 150 RIA Firms, 2016 (fifth consecutive year)
- #20 on Philadelphia Business Journal’s list of Top Money Managers 2016 (sixth consecutive year in the top 20)
- Named a Best Place to Work by Philadelphia and South Florida Business Journals, 2016, 2015, 2014
- Named a Top Money Manager by SmartCEO magazine, 2015
- Named Healthiest Company Award Winner by SmartCEO magazine, 2016 (second consecutive year)
- Named a Top 10 Most Active Small Business in the Wellness Council of America’s On the Move Challenge, 2016
Rankings do not guarantee the investment advisor’s future performance.
Fidelity Investment’s “Be Greater” Award – Firms will be evaluated by an independent panel of industry professionals for excellence across these categories: strategy, talent, technology and operations, risk and regulatory, and client focus. Clients of Fidelity Investments must meet these eligibility requirements, not limited to: at least $1 billion in assets under management; in business for four years or more prior to January 1, 2016; and more than two full-time employees.
Barron’s Top 1200 Financial Advisors by State – Factors included in the rankings: assets under management, revenue produced for the firm, regulatory record, quality of practice and philanthropic work.
Barron’s Top 100 Independent Advisors list – The ranking reflects the volume of assets overseen by the advisors and their teams, revenues generated for the firms and the quality of the advisors’ practices. The scoring system assigns a top score of 100 and rates the rest by comparing them with the winner.
Forbes Top 100 Wealth Managers – Members of the list must have managed at least 50% of their assets on behalf of retail clients, cannot run a broker-dealer (they can be affiliated with one), cannot be a bank (trust companies are permitted), and must be performing wealth management services. Firms cannot have had any regulatory, civil or criminal disclosures.
Forbes Top 100 RIA Firms By Ten-Year Growth – Each firm must be a registered investment advisor (RIA) with the SEC, provide wealth management services and serve individual clients as a primary focus.
CNBC Top 100 Wealth Management Firms – Ranking methodology includes assets under management; having staff with professional designations such as CFP or CFA; working with third-party professionals such as attorneys or CPAs; average account size; growth of assets; years in business; number of advisory clients; and providing advice on insurance solutions.
Financial Times 300 list – Areas of consideration include adviser AUM, asset growth, the company’s age, industry certifications of key employees, SEC compliance record, and online accessibility.
Bloomberg Top 50 Registered Investment Advisers – Bloomberg Markets ranked active U.S. registered investment advisors that provide financial planning services based on the data they reported to ehe Securities and Exchange Commission as of June 1, 2015; and used filings as of June 2, 2014 for year-over year comparisons.
Financial Advisor Top 5 Investment Research – Winners chosen based on a poll of the magazine’s readers.
Financial Advisor Top RIAs – Firms must be independent registered investment advisors and file their own ADV statement with the SEC, provide financial planning and related services to individual clients, and have at least $50 million in assets under management as of December 31, 2015.
WealthManagement.com Top 100 Registered Investment Advisors – Advisory firms are ranked by total assets under management. To land on the list, firms had to have a focus on financial and retirement planning for individual and high-net-worth clients. And institutional clients do not make up a substantial portion of their businesses. Finally, none of these firms are owned by a bank, broker/dealer or investment company.
InvestmentNews Top RIAs – InvestmentNews qualified 1,778 firms headquartered in the United States based on data reported on Form ADV to the Securities and Exchange Commission as of November 1, 2016.
Financial Planning Top 150 RIA Firms – Discovery Data compiled the rankings based on discretionary and nondiscretionary assets under management listed on SEC Form ADV.
Philadelphia Business Journal Top Money Managers – List ranked by assets under management.
Philadelphia Business Journal Best Places to Work – Each year, the Business Journal teams with Quantum Workplace to find the very best workplaces in the region, based on employee surveys containing various levels of safeguards to protect the integrity of the process.
South Florida Business Journal Best Places to Work – Participating employees are asked to fill out confidential online surveys rating their employers in a program developed by Quantum Workplace. Quantum takes the data and ranks the companies based on employee feedback and satisfaction within the workplace.
SmartCEO Top Money Manager – The Money Manager Awards program honors bankers, wealth managers and investors who have demonstrated unrivaled commitment to their clients.
SmartCEO Healthiest Company Award Winner – Participating companies must be headquartered in the greater Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington, D.C. metro regions; companies must generate a minimum of $2.5 million in annual revenue and have 10 or more employees; applicants must hold an executive leadership role in their company for at least one year; applicants must have specific, tangible and measurable wellness programs and wellness initiatives in place.
The Wellness Council of America’s On the Move Challenge – The competition is judged based upon WELCOA’s Activity Formula (WAF) derived from competition data and final scores will be reviewed by a national panel of fitness and health promotion experts.